What are the current developments in enterprise mobility? And how do messengers increase your work efficiency? You can get the answers to this questions on the 24th October 2018 from 9.30 till 17.00 at the DHL Innovation Center Troisdorf from the Deutsche Post AG and its partners EBF-EDV Beratung Föllmer GmbH and PDV-Systeme GmbH. Visitors from businesses and public administrations can expect an exciting conference programme centered around the topic “Digital and mobile – safe and efficient Working 4.0”. A further highlight is a guided tour through the DHL Innovation Center.
Secure your free ticket now! E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
Excerpt from the conference programme:
- Enterprise Mobility, Markus Adolph, Chief Executive Officer EBF-EDV Beratung Föllmer GmbH
- Working 4.0 – More efficiency with messenger applications in theory and in practice, Marco Hauprich, Senior Vice President Digital Labs, Deutsche Post AG and Bernd Lehmann, Co-Department Head, City of Siegburg
- Airspace surveillance – a fence through the air, Wolfgang Rieger, Business Development Manager Dedrone GmbH
- GDPR-compliant file management for a digitally working public administration, Peggy Katzer, Key Account Manager PDV-Systeme GmbH
- Utilization of a virtual personal assistant – from chatbots to voice control, Sascha Poggemann, COO & Founder Cognigy GmbH
- Conversational Commerce – new methods in communications with retail customers, Ralf Wiesmann, Principal Director Accenture Interactive