The web messenger for desktop
Use the web messenger to simply continue your work on the computer where you left off while mobile. All chats, data and contacts are kept up to date. Please read below for initial setup of web messenger with your smartphone.ACCESS NOW
The secure business messenger for companies – now also as a browser version. Benefit from the intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
Quick exchange: Stay in touch with your team in channels as well as individual and group chats.
Simple sharing: Content such as video and audio messages, photos and files can be easily shared with colleagues.
Efficient working: Comment, prioritise and send messages – including time-delayed and self-destructing messages.
High security: Send important documents and media like video and audio messages as well as photos with ease and store them in the encrypted data safe.
SIMSme Business synchronises your chats, data and contacts on your computer with your smartphone and tablet, and vice versa. And it does so on up to ten devices simultaneously. Whether in the office or on the go, your communication always stays up to date.
Do you not have a business smartphone? No problem, the web messenger works regardless of whether you have installed the app on a smartphone or not.
How do I use the web messenger?
- Open web.sims.me on your computer with one of the supported browsers.
- If you are using the SIMSme Business app on your smartphone, launch the app and select the option ‘Add additional device’ under ‘Devices’.
- Start the login in the browser and follow the steps to pair the devices.
A Step-by-Step-Instruction can be found here.
You don’t have an SIMSme Business account yet? You can also register in the browser and test the web messenger for 30 days free of charge.
- The web messenger works without installing software and independently from the smartphone app.
- In order to synchronise your devices, you need the SIMSme Business app from version 2.1. for Android or iOS
- While in a trusted network, click on ‘Partner device’ under ‘Trust browser’. Your communication will then be stored securely in the browser.
- Choose ‘Guest device’ if you are using a potentially insecure network, such as in a hotel. All data will be completely deleted from the browser when you log out.
- Current browser versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Apple Safari are supported.
SIMSme Business protects your communication using superior encryption methods. The web messenger uses a locally stored IndexedDB to save communication data with strong encryption.
At the same time, the web messenger makes SIMSme Business compatible with multiple devices. We developed the SIMSme ID for this purpose. It enables the safe synchronisation of up to ten devices and
the newly developed cryptographic method provides maximum security.
All communication between the devices remains end-to-end encrypted. This has been confirmed by independent security experts.